WHY GROOM YOUR DOG
- A healthy coat removes parasites, dirt and debris.
- Regular grooming promotes new growth and oils in the coat to aid appearance and circulation
- Unpleasant odors are diminished from the house
- It reduces risk of skin complaints
- Reduces licking & scratching which can be annoying to the owner & dog.
- Improves bonding and your dog being handled
- Allows a groomer to do a health check
- Prevents the coat becoming matted causing discomfort to the dog. Matting hides wounds, skin problems & parasite infections.
Your options of style may be reduced in accordance with the coat condition, health and temperament of your pet.
The Full Body Groom offers everything your dog needs to look his or her best. It includes dead hair removal, a nail clip, a trim between the pads and paws, an ear cleanse, two shampoos, skin condition "if needed" a warm blow-dry, a custom coat styling and a luxury finishing cologne spritz.
The Wash and Fluff Dry is perfect for in between Full Body Grooms. This includes dead hair removal, two shampoos, a warm blow-dry and a luxury finishing cologne spritz.
Nails are trimmed back and filed if needed.Hair is trimmed between pads.
COLLECT AND DROP
This service can be arranged in advance if you are unable to get to us for a small charge depending on mileage. Please contact us for a quote.
Pensioners Day!! Every Wednesday. Get 10% off full groom prices. Proof must be provided.
Receive a 10% discount on the total price with more than 1 pet fully groomed on the same day!!
Please note: I have a vast gallery of before and after
pictures on our Facebook page, please click below to have a look.